Multinational manufacturer company with presence in twenty countries and more than 35000 different products sold all over the world being pioneer in its sector is searching for a Textile Process Engineer.
The Textile Process Engineer must feel the following requirements:
- University Degree in Engineering (Industrial, Mechanical, Textile or Chemical preferred, others can be considered based on experience).
- Fluent in Spanish and English languages (both written and spoken). Knowledge in other languages is desired, not a must.
- Effective in MS Office Software business tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). MS Project, Minitab, AutoCad & SolidWorks knowledge desired, not a must.
- Demonstrated working experience in an equivalent position and sector (min 5 years)
- Working experience in Lean Manufacturing environment is desired, not a must.
- Ability to manage projects and lead multidisciplinary work teams.
- Ability to deal with operations managers as well as operators
- Sense of urgency
- Adaptability to change and culture of continuous improvement