We are looking for an International Commercial Technician to join a company that manufactures technical fabrics for industrial applications.
- Maintain and increase the portfolio of clients assigned to it (both national and international markets)Maintain regular contact with clients, as well as prepare and present offers and proposals.
- Develop and improve the processes used by clients working closely with the company’s R&D department. Detect and communicate the needs detected in the market and search for solutions.
- Make a sale by solution and consultative, acting as an engineering that demonstrates the added value that the company brings.
- Collaborate in the strategy of the commercial department and the group. Execute the business plan and achieve the established objectives. Be proactive and contribute ideas.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Technical university training, mainly in the chemical or textile sector.
- High level of English essential, and French will also be valued.
- International commercial experience in the industrial sector, mainly in the field of technical fabrics.
- It is very important to be proactive, with initiative and people skills, to contribute commitment and ability to work, as well as to have an entrepreneurial profile.
- Availability to travel approximately 30%.
Interested associates, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org